Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Own Website!

The most helpful and useful tool I learned this week was definitely the fact that I learned how to make my own website. I had no idea that it was so easy to get your own free website. This will be such a valuable tool to have in the classroom. It makes it so easy to communicate with the parents and get information to them, as well as helpful for the students to follow along with class requirements and events. It was so great, although at times stressful, learning how to link so many tools onto the website. Now that I know how to do that, though, I will be able to do things so much easier and faster on my own. I am excited to work on my website and to continue to learn and improve on it so that I can do my very best in bringing and using these tools to my classroom and my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment